American Made Natural Hard Maple Wood Pasta Spatula, 12-inch
American Made Natural Hard Maple Wood Pasta Spatula, 12-inch by Modern Artisans at A Delicate Balance Broadway. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. An alternative to imports and plastics in the kitchen, functional utensils handcrafted of natural, native American hardwoods provide safe
Care for your solid wood utensils: To clean tough residue, use a Scotchbrite pad (or similar scrubber) with dish soap and warm water. Dry with a towel or allow to air-dry - as with all wood utensils, they are not recommended for dishwashers. Occasionally oil your utensils with natural coconut oil, mineral oil, or beeswax using a paper towel or dry cloth.
Please note: the natural color of hard maple is usually light beige, but may range to a darker brown color.
Features & Highlights
- An alternative to imports and plastics in the kitchen, utensils handcrafted of natural American hardwoods provide safe functionality and peace of mind
- Unique pasta spatula features forked edges for stirring and serving spaghetti noodles
- Safe for all cooking surfaces and won't scratch pots and pans
- Locally-sourced all-natural hardwood maple finished with natural food-grade oil finish
- Made in the USA ; 12-inches ; hand wash only
|Item Size:||0.5 x 2 x 2 inches|