Matzah Cover for Passover Yair Emanuel Raw Silk Pink Crown Design
Matzah Cover for Passover Yair Emanuel Raw Silk Pink Crown Design by Yair Emanuel at A Delicate Balance Broadway. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This beautiful matzah cover will add color and distinction to your Seder table. It's made of silk applique that is embroidered on to the fabric. The
This beautiful matzah cover will add color and distinction to your Seder table. It's made of silk applique that is embroidered on to the fabric. The matzah cover has three sections inside to separate the top and bottom matzahs from the middle matzah and each is embroidered with Pesach in Hebrew in the middle.
About the Artist: In his Studio, located in Jerusalem, Emanuel designs various Judaica products. The designs are based upon a fusion of traditional motifs and ancient Jewish manuscripts with modern and oriental art.
Vivid and harmonious colors as well as a mixture of the old and the new, characterize Emanuel's work.
The artist, Yair Emanuel, designs and crafts in many different techniques. Among his techniques are hand embroidery, painting on wood, painting on silk and a variety of metal designs.
Features & Highlights
- DESIGNED BY ARTIST YAIR EMANUEL! Invite the famed artist Yair Emanuel to your Passover seder table!
- APPROXIMATE SIZE: 16" x 16"
- SOFT MATERIAL. Raw silk material is soft and lustrous and extremely lightweight.
- PINK CROWN DESIGN! In the middle of each cover is embroidered the word Pesach in Hebrew, celebrating our liberation from slavery in the land of Egypt.
- GREAT JEWISH GIFT IDEA! Passover messianic matzah cover is a great jewish gift idea for the holiday of Passover or any other occasion!
|Item Weight:||1.12 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|