Tiger Dolsot Korean Stone Bowl with Lid (No Trivet) (Size 4)
Tiger Dolsot Korean Stone Bowl with Lid (No Trivet) (Size 4) by Crazy Korean Cooking at A Delicate Balance Broadway. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Premium Stone Bowls are stoneware made from clay. Stoneware is defined as ceramics fired at about 1,100 °C (2,010 °F) to 1,300 °C (2,370 °F)
Features & Highlights
- Affordable Cook & Serve Korean stone bowl with easy care.
- Inner diameter is 5 3/4". Height is 3 3/8". It holds 5 cups (1200 ml).
- Lead (Pb) free, cadmium (Cd) free, arsenic (As) free. Premium stoneware (ceramics) made from fine clay, glaze-fired twice with a natural glaze.
- Can be used for cooking directly on stovetops, in ovens and microwaves. Dishwasher safe.
- Perfect for creating sizzling bibimbaps and serving stews, sauces, soups, rice or any dish hot and delicious.
|Manufacturer:||Kyung San Ceramic Co. LTD|
|Brand:||Crazy Korean Cooking|
|Publisher:||Kyung San Ceramic Co. LTD|
|Studio:||Kyung San Ceramic Co. LTD|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|